I am way more likely to eat a big ol’ plate of raw vegetables if I have a delicious dip to go with them. My girls are exactly the same way. I am not one to make assumptions, but I’m pretty sure that’s the case for all kids. There’s just something about a really good dip that makes kiddos (and grown-ups) love their veggies.
Fun, easy to make, and adaptable to all tastebuds, dips are a great way to get an extra dose of nutrition. This Greek Yogurt Dill Dip is loaded with B vitamins, calcium, protein, and probiotics. And made with only 5 ingredients – including olive oil and salt – you may question buying store-bought dips in the future. They’re simple to make, healthier and easier on the wallet. How great is that?
This Recipe is:
- Delicious as an after school snack
- Easy to make
- Requires very few ingredients
- High in protein and healthy fats
- A great way to explore new flavors
- Good for entertaining and play dates
- More cost effective than store-bought dips
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (I use full-fat, but non or 2% work as well)
- ¾ cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive-oil
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Run until combined and smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving with your favorite cut up vegetables.